Linthwaite House will be closed for refurbishment from Monday the 19th of June until Wednesday the 1st of November
. Leeu Collection will be upgrading this popular Lake District boutique hotel in order to bring you an even better, more beautiful Linthwaite House.
Additional information will be released over the coming months as our plans are put into motion.
For queries and further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep updated please follow us on social media.
You are welcome to book evening entertainment, such as a DJ or live band, which would be set up in our Mirror Room. We request that the music draws to a finish at midnight and that our late bar closes at 01h00.
We tend to find that guests become peckish around 22h00 to 22h30 following drinks and dancing. Therefore included in the exclusive use rate are 60 complimentary hot baps (option of bacon, sausage or large flat mushroom with smoked cheese (V).
If you would prefer any of the below options, a surcharge would be applicable(see tarifffor details):
- Cheese platter (servesfive): A selection of British cheese served with home-made raisin bread, home-made chutney and aselection of biscuits
- Mini fish and chips served in mini cones
- Mini breaded chicken and chips served in mini cones
- Mini cheese and tomato pizza with chips
- Mini kebabs in pita breads (marinated chicken breast,mince lamb does this mean or lamb mince / mince orlamb??), mint yoghurt,iceberg lettuce, sliced onion, tomato, pickled chilli served in a pita bread (oneportion would be a complete pita with filling, cut in half to serve)
- Hog roast – details on request as this would be organised by the hotel with an
- Buffet – price would be dependent on the type of buffet/food required
Please feel free to discuss any alternative ideas you may have as we would be delighted to discuss this with you